Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Middle East Pieces

I tend to stay away from the Middle East debate and instead choose to highlight its various happenings. However it is strikingly disingenuous when members of the Right continue to paint Israel as infallible and the victim in every case regardless of what actually happened.

From all accounts, I find it hard to believe in this case, that when Israel decided to rappel armed men onto a ship they were doing so as a matter of peace making. There were ways to clearly avoid this incident and it does not appear those were considered. Of course this simple and logical conclusion makes me an anti-Semite (insert sarc mark here) rendering me unable to comment without bias. Or so I am told.

The take away from this is that Netanyahu is becoming increasingly more Bush-like by the day.


I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: