Monday, December 7, 2009

Get Your Dunkin Monday



It is here!! The snow has arrived. FML. I knew it was inevitable, but I was quite enjoying the global climate change winter we had going here in the Chi. No more! The sun might be out, the streets though are covered in snow, snow and more snow. Actually just an inch or so...however I am always never prepared. Three years later and I still don't own a pair of boots. FML. Luckily this past weekend the lady and I celebrated our one year six month anniversary at a Fogo De Chao, a Brazilian steakhouse, of epic proportions. Delicious food, great wine and good times all around. Cheers to the lady and I!

Here are your highlights:


Space Tourism the final frontier

These wanksters/banksters are such babies, quit already, we don't care

Can you ungive a Pulitzer on grounds that the writer is batshit crazy? Friedman warrants a reevaluation


Obama calls out the Village

Disappointed; that sums up how I feel about the Washington Redskins this past decade. I, as you might know, am a season ticket holder. It is something I take seriously, my passion for the Redskins is something I have had within me for almost thirty years. Since Dan Snyder purchased the Redskins I have seen more stars dawn the colors and more stars leave utterly miserable. It is safe to say with a missed 23 yard field goal and chance to upset the Saints yesterday, the Redskins have effectively hit rock bottom. I am not sure how it can get worse than this season and I am not sure what they can do other than fire everyone and start from scratch... I will always love my team, but damn do they make it hard...


Chow!

No comments: