Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dear Campbell Brown


Dear Campbell Brown,

I liked you when you just reported. Now you are sad mouth-piece and a character of yourself. Rant all you want. I am not listening. This is letter of sadness as my secret crush on you has now been ruined and I must return to loving Katie Couric (way to go by the way Katie on getting Sarah Palin, you sure showed her. Ha and by shower her I mean caught her in her idiot self. Katie why don't you call me back? Is it true you found another lover? Why did you get your haircut? To just tease me? Am I creepy yet...? Yesss) Campbell you are not and will never be a respected voice of reason in the political world. Your arguments are silly and somewhat contrived. I hope this letter finds you well. Please return all of the self-potraits I sent you. I am done pining over you. You actually now are a joke in my book. I would rather watch Margaret Cho and that is saying a lot. Sigh. Tear. Shrug.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message.

Proof: this waste of time video *Sigh*

No comments: